Ok, so you need to know THE BEST wedding venues in the greater Seattle area? Well look no further! I have outlined my favorite wedding venues right here for you! In this list you will note that these venues are not only MY personal favorites, but also are loved by most wedding vendors in the industry! Why you ask? Because they will help make your day flow so smoothly, from how they interact with YOU and also how they treat your vendors too! You will want your wedding day to be seamless and these spots will tend to help you do JUST that. The list below is some of the best Seattle Wedding Venues and some of most unique!
- Sodo Park : Rated 9/10 This venue is sure a STUNNER and comes with an incredible warehouse feel and a staff that will turn EVERYTHING over for you quickly and effiecntly. You can add on additional space like their “getting ready” area and other areas for your wedding party to hang out during the day. The scene is perfect for an industrial romantic feel and you can even party bus your group around the city for photos, or just stay put and shoot around the industrial district in the heart of south Seattle.
- Olympic Rooftop Pavilion at Hotel Ballard: Rated 10/10 The staff here is AH-MAZING. Its a smaller more intimate wedding venue (but can still seat 130 people) has stunning views of the surrounding city and on a clear day the mountains too, AND since it is literally part of Hotel Ballard, you have access to the most DREAMY rooms to get ready in that will ignite the creative juices of your photographer! (Maybe us! hah!)
- Dairyland: Rated 8/10 This spot is more of a rustic venue but comes as a clean slate and if you have an imagination and an eye for design then look no further! Since it is a bit of a DIY space in terms of decor, you literally can make ANYTHING happen! With its white barn, the ability to seat a LARGE wedding both indoor OR outdoor and a great surrounding area for photographs with your wedding party and family, you won’t be disappointed with this venue. Located about 25 min outside of Seattle, Snohomish is an adorable city and the summer evenings are BEAUTIFUL!
- The MV Skansonia : Rated 10/10 Friends, if you are looking for something a bit more UNIQUE then look no further than this BOAT that used to ferry people from Point Defiance to Gig Harbor from 1929 to 1967! The ferryboat is permanently docked on the north shore of Seattle’s Lake Union and is retired but proves to be one of the most AWESOME and unique venues to say “I do”!
- Axis Pioneer Square: Rated 9/10 With its brick walls and arches, incredible atmosphere and urban vibes, this venue will give you all the city has to offer. With an incredible catering team, a gorgeous bar that is open to the main room and sweeping curtains, this venue is all things romantic and still masculine. It can feel intimate and small or include a larger crowd for more of a party scene!
- Sleeping Lady Resort: Rated 10/10 If you are willing to venture JUST outside of Seattle and give your guests a little day trip or weekend getaway, then THIS IS IT. This cabin mountain resort is tucked in the heart of the Cascade Mountains in Leavenworth (about a 2 hour drive over the pass from Seattle) and provides a backdrop unlike any you will find in the city limits. With cabins tucked all in the woods, two different lodges to choose from (or you can use both!) as well as indoor and outdoor ceremony options its worth the drive and memories you will make!
- Fremont Foundry: Rated 9/10 This one of a kind venue offers WAY more rooms than any other Venue in the greater Seattle area and surely would give you so many options for you day. Have your ceremony in the sky-lit atrium with a 20-ft ceiling while drinks are being prepared in the outdoor courtyard with cafe lighting above (or imagine your ceremony here too!!!!) . You can say your vows on the rooftop terrace with killer views of the city and then have family style sit down dinner inside. “Combining the venue’s distinct spaces provides the opportunity to create a dynamic experience for your guests.”
- Sole Repair Shop: Rated 9/10 For a super small intimate wedding with a TON of style, you should TOTALLY check out this unique spot in the heart of the city on Capitol Hill. In a bar-like setting, theres an awesome garage door that opens up, a beautiful wood detail wall and since it was originally a shoe repair warehouse (how RAD IS THAT?!?!) it has classic architecture with style to boot! (hah! Pun intended my friends).
- Woodland Park Zoo: Rated 8/10 Yes! You read that right! You can indeed get married AT THE ZOO! It’s a stunning venue with some extra decor that comes included. You get to walk right past the penguins to walk into your reception and how cool is that?! The gardens offer a beautiful backdrop for a summer ceremony and your guests will love the added guests knowing the animals are all around!
- A Waterfall!: Rated 10/10 If you are deciding the venue shopping just isn’t for you and truth be told you are already OVER the wedding planning, then forgo all the traditional stuff and let us help you plan an intimate wedding under a waterfall and you can even don a RED (or white!) gown, tux or suit! YUP, I will surely get drenched with you under the spray of the waterfall while you say your “I Do’s” and make some magical memories! So, what are you waiting for?! Shoot us an email to snag your date ASAP!
Want in on the TC Tribe?
Hey there! Tonie here, and I'd like to welcome you to the TC Tribe! Hit "I'm in!" and you will get a couple fun emails right away then I promise I won't spam ya! Just the good stuff!
You can always chat me up on instagram or drop me an email too. Super excited to get you some great resources coming up!