HOLY WOW!!!! This is a post I COULD NOT be more excited to share about and possibly one of the biggest announcements of my career thus far! WE ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR TC Team Member BOOKING! Since I started shooting weddings nearly 11 years ago, I was never fond of feeling a bit “alone” in my workplace AND I also hated the fact that once I was booked for a date, I was having to turn away so many AWESOME couples that were wanting my signature style…. sooooo… I decided to remedy that when I added Alicia to my team 2 years ago. NEXT UP: I’m thrilled, humbled and honored to have these two new insanely talented photographers join our team! Without further adieu… get to know us a bit right here through our video debut!
Incredible Film done by: Jaimie of Ridgewood Films (who you should DEF hire for your wedding!)
I am so honored that each of them has decided to become a TC Photographer and after lots of shooting together, training in my style of working with clients and producing imagery that is fluid with the Tonie Christine Brand, we are OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR BOOKING! YUP! This means you can now book almost any kind of session with us! Of course you have the option to book with me (Tonie) or a Team Member who is open for your date. We are booking weddings, elopements, engagements, families, maternity, proposals and more! Here’s a little tid bit about each of my amazing team members so that you can get to know them:
Since I prefer RANDOM facts rather than just the same old “About me” section… here’s what she wants you to know:
1. I once fell and bit all the way through my tongue… I have a scar to prove it, but no tongue ring for me!
2. I have a sponsor child named Alfred who lives in Sierra Leone, Africa and when I was 18 I went to go visit him in his village.
3. The first time my husband and I kissed was the day we got engaged. 😉
Alicia is my BETTER half on wedding days! She shoots with me most of the time unless one of our amazing clients snags her up! She brings joy to not only my life, but also every client that encounters her at a session or wedding. One of the most hilarious people I know and is sure to keep you smiling from ear to ear.
Here are Emily’s Random Facts:
1. I have an obsession with greasy diner breakfast food.
2. Senior year of high school the guys in our friend group decorated the inside of a u-hal with carpet and couches and that’s what we rode to prom in
3. I’m a dorky dancer but I can’t help but move when a good song comes on
Here are Jen’s Random Facts:
1) I Wanted to stand out among the crowd so joined the wrestling team in junior high…I won’t say how many days I stayed on the team!
2) One of my first jobs was at an ice cream parlor. I used to dress up as a clown for children’s birthday parties.
3) I’m a mother of two now. But I still have my moments…one time I brought my toddler to church and forgot to put pants on her! Don’t worry we found some!
If you are hoping to work with people on your wedding day that feel like old friends to laugh with, then you found it right here! I cannot WAIT to see who we get to serve this year as Tonie Christine Couples because let me tell ya, our calendar is going to be off the charts and you won’t want to miss out on being in front of our cameras!
You can Inquire about your shoot HERE or shoot me an email! Tonie@toniechristine.com
Want in on the TC Tribe?
Hey there! Tonie here, and I'd like to welcome you to the TC Tribe! Hit "I'm in!" and you will get a couple fun emails right away then I promise I won't spam ya! Just the good stuff!
You can always chat me up on instagram or drop me an email too. Super excited to get you some great resources coming up!